Wednesday, June 17, 2009

With Guitar In Hand Tommy Brown Sings


Tommy Brown
"With Guitar In Hand Tommy Brown Sings"
Label: Brown


Side one -- #23787
Gentle On My Mind
Release Me
Yesterday
Welcome To My World
Wrong Side Of Her World
Who Can I Turn To


Side two -- #23788
By The Time I Get To Phoenix
Oh Lonesome Me
Turn The World Around
Anytime
Little Green Apples
The Shadow Of Your Smile


Dear Listener,

During my travels all over this country I have had many requests from people asking for records of my singing, so this is an accumulation of some of the most requested songs in my repertoire.

I hope that you will have many hours of enjoyable listening from this album.

Always,

Tom Brown


"Only Tommy's voice and his guitar. He covers many standards of the day in his own country blues / acoustic lounge style. "

No comments:

Post a Comment