side one: 
1. The Possums - She Don't Care
2. The Possums - Stepping Stone
3. The Grim Reapers - Good Lovin'
4. The Grim Reapers - Hang On Sloopy
5. The New Breeds - Girl In Love
6. The Penetrations - Midnight Hour
7. Terry Davidson & Baracudas - Hurray for Hazel
side two: 
1. The Brickwalls - Walkin' the Dog
2. King's English - Mister Your [sic] a Better Man
3. The Gears - Time Won't Let Me
4. The Eggs - Little Red Book
5. The Noblemen - Under My Thumb
6. The Marquis - Little Black Egg
7. The Deadlys - On the Road Again
The Possums - Stepping Stone
The LP's were delivered in a plain white jacket - no liner notes, no pictures and no band info. Just the track listing on the record label, printed with the address and phone number of McKenzie Studio and the phone numbers for each band.
Read he story of this LP told by Doug Tracy here.
Label owner, Larry McKenzie had a musical equipment rental service in Columbus, Ohio. (Printed on the label of a Hillside promotionnal EP : wanted guitars-amps-microphones-speakers- Cash or Trade). He recorded himself a full album (pressed by RCA) titled the Larry McKenzie Restaurant Experience.