Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Colonials Sing Gospel Favorites


The Colonials
Sing Gospel Favorites


Side 1 [27343]

1. The First Day In Heaven  (Hamblen)
2. The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference (Gaither)
3. Then I Met Jesus   (D. Allen-H.Harper)
4. Jesus Is Coming Soon (Winsett)
5/ Amazing Love
6. God's Not Dead

Side 2 [27344]

1. I Shall Not Be Moved
2. He Looked Beyond My Fault   (D. Rambo)
3. No One Cared So Much
4. I Wouldn' Take Nothing For My Journey (Goodman)
5. He Touched Me  (Gaither)
6. Sweet Sweet Spirit  (D. Akers)

L.C.L. Records
Recorded at Malaco Studio, Jackson, Miss. 
Engineer : Gerald Stevens
1970

Gospel trio from Jackson Mississippi.  The members of the trio are Bill Clark, who sings lead and plays the piano, Don Legg, first tenor and Tom Larrimore, baritone.


No comments:

Post a Comment